Vacancies in Tredington School
We would like to appoint two fair, caring, enthusiastic and highly skilled teachers to work at our growing school in KS2 and KS1.
We are looking for excellent classroom practitioners who can engage and interest children while working effectively in our highly motivated staff team.
The successful candidates will:
- have demonstrated outstanding classroom practise either as a student or classroom teacher
- be well organised and able to plan exciting, fun and engaging lessons that meet the learning needs of our pupils
- be able to demonstrate the use of effective assessment to support creative and appropriate teaching and learning strategies
- show high expectations of all children as well as themselves.
- be able to work well as part of a team contributing as well as benefiting.
As a school we can offer:
- supportive staff, parents and governors
- children who are well behaved and excited about their learning
- A fully inclusive environment
- Excellent opportunities to take part in high quality CPD and work in an ethos of a constant desire to improve.
This is a fixed term post for one year commencing 1/9/2019 and finishing 31.1.2020
Scale point M1 this is suitable for NQT’s.
The closing date for applications is 27.3.2019
Interviews will be held on 29.3.2019